Participating in the Cyprus (EU) Citizenship by investment programme, the investor with his family will obtain Cyprus passports. This is not a residence permit or a visa but rather full citizenship of the EU-member state. No donation to the Cyprus government is needed and no history and language proficiency tests are required. The programme requires the amount of €2mln to be invested in Cyprus for 3 years. The citizenship is granted within just 3 months!
- Cyprus passport is a full EU passport. Investor and his family can freely reside, work, study, have business in any of the EU-member states as well as in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- Holder of a Cyprus passport can travel visa-free in 157 countries in total
- Dual-citizenship is permitted. Acquisition of Cyprus citizenship is not reported to other countries
- The passport is issued also for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children (up to 28 years old). All next generations of investor retain EU citizenship
- The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for citizenship provided that they are owners of a Cyprus permanent residence of at least €500.000
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus